Saturday, December 6, 2008

Summary

The favorite thing to me was the voice thread. I can't wait to get to use that in the classroom. Second, would be Picasa since I like working with pictures. This course made me dig deeper into my learning by figuring everything out myself with some frustration I can remember how to do it. I really plan to work with my librarian who has also taken the class and come up with a blog for the students to use after reading books.
I would definitely be interested in another course. My downfall was teaching an Intel class at the same time I took this one.
Thanks for your leadership in this class.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congrats! I really enjoyed reading each and every post on your blog. You had such great and thoughtful ideas about how to integrate these "things" into your teaching.
You made it! You're through!!